So this week's challenge is the TV one, right? Too bad I already lost by watching American Idol before I realized what the challenge was...but David Cook was worth it, my friends! Anyway, make sure you all watch at least an hour so I will not lose.
Net Here: Crap, I forgot about the tv thing too, so after we watched American Idol, we also caught up on the two New Amsterdam episodes that we had missed. At least I don't really watch TV during the day though. Does anyone else find that there is exactly NOTHING tempting on TV during the day?
2 comments:
Yeah, there is definitely nothing on during the day. I've got New Amsterdam on the DVR waiting for me, too. (LOVE that show. But even more than that... Eli Stone!!!) Am. Idol is hanging out on the DVR as well. I only watched maybe 15 minutes of TV yesterday. Hmmm, maybe this is a challenge I might actually win.
Um, hellooooo, Days of our Lives!!
har har.
Post a Comment