Just a reminder that tomorrow starts the MOST WATER CONSUMED challenge week. So drink up!
And don't forget we're measuring in LITERS!!!
And don't forget we're measuring in LITERS!!!
From wimpy Mom: Please can't we do quarts because I am always drinking 16 oz bottles or cups of water. I don't know how to change it to liters!
Christine here: Track water how ever you want, we can convert it at the end. (we're tracking ounces too mom.)
4 comments:
1 ounce = 30ml and 1000ml = 1 liter...if you want to do it that way.
Basically each 16oz bottle 1/2 a liter. (480mls...just 20ml short)
Hope that helps!!!
Oh and the way I'm doing it....I just filled a 2 liter pitcher with water, and I just pour from that all day. That way I know how much I've had if I use a cup.
Why are we doing it in liters? i though everything was in ounces. I'm using a big gallon water bottle so I'm just going to put a tally mark somewhere every time I fill it up again.
Alright...I'll be the only one doing liters. I'll convert at the end. I guess I do liters, and think it's easier, because I'm a nurse and everything is measured in milliliters and liters. (Liters of IV fluids, how many mls someone peed, mg/ml of medicine...)
I just think the metric system is so much easier. That's all. Sorry to frustrate you all.
Post a Comment