Last week's stats are in PURPLE, be sure to change it to the right colors. This week's challenge was most time spent exercising. I, Mer, volunteer to post the winner and points later on since Christine is on vacation.
Christine- 189.8 .4 loss 440 min. exercise! (doesn't make sense, does it???) This is mom posting for Christine since poor Christine is out on the ocean doing her exercising this week.
Annette - 122.0 1.2 lb loss. Total .6 lb gain. 90 minutes of excercise.
Jana-128.5 1 lb gain. Total 1.5 lb gain. 345 min. exercise. My findings: lots of exercise + eating yummy naughty food = :( . I guess it's true what I've heard: 80% of weight loss is diet. When you think about it it makes sense. You eat a bunch of junk so the first hour of exercise is getting rid of that crap you ate yesterday, leaving all that previous weight for another time. Alas. Well, good think I'm back to strictness. No more cookies, pizza, or cake. Question: do we lose points for gaining weight? Or is it ignored until I get back to zero and then I'll start earning points for losing?
Dad - 153 1 lb gain
Mom - 184 2 lb loss (corrected) Wahoo! 280 min. exercise I'm so glad Christine has such a nice exercise room! I go down after the kids are in bed and spend a while watching the DVR and gettin sweaty. It's loverly.Yikes, what will I do this week to keep me entertained while exercising? I really need to do a new picture and try to look thinner.... This one is so nasty. ick.
Jen -114 0 lb loss/gain. 180 min. exercise
Jason - 182.2 same weight. 240 min exercise. Thanks to my favorite mother-in-law in the world for posting for me.
ROWLEY STYLE!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Week 2 Weigh-In!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think we just ignore weight gain. And just count points on a week to week weight loss basis. That's my understanding of it, anyway.
So what if we yo-yo? Do we get points every time we lose it or is it counted from our start weight?
I was thinking any time we lose, despite yo-yo'ing. Loss is loss right?
Gosh darn it Christine! Just when I think I'm doing GOOD in the minutes exercised... You're making me look bad! :)
I also think if you lose, you lose. It's still the same amount of work, right? Just double... But you are still losing lbs.
And, Jana, in my Body For Life book, he tells you to go ahead and splurge once a week. Eat whatever you want! Have a great dinner and dessert. That way you don't feel so trapped and denied everything yummy and it's easier to live with your excellent food choices the rest of the week. So have fun planning your yummy time of the week. I think today was mine. I ate potato chips and chocolate milk 4 times today. blaaahhh.
Post a Comment