In honor of the final weigh-in of round 1, I have posted special results. The regular groups graphs are there, but I made a little individual chart for everyone showing every weigh-in as well as total weight lost. I must say that I am VERY impressed that EVERYONE has lost weight! My family is quite jealous that Annette and I got involved with this and have actually made significant progress. I want to offer a hearty THANK YOU to everyone for starting this and making it happen with regular support and contact. I know I wouldn't have done it without you, thanks.
Results can be found here.
2 comments:
DITTO! I also would not have been able to do this on my own. I have tried for years and not made the least progress. thank you so much to everyone! Let's make more families jealous this time! And we will all look so fabulous for Cherise amd Bryce's wedding this summer!!!!
Jana here, not Jeff.
Thanks for doing the graphs the whole time Cameron, I really liked them!
And I am so glad that everyone got so into this and really did it and stuck with it the whole time! It is so not like us to act so health-conscious!!
Jana
Post a Comment