I was just wondering, did anybody else feel that the contest end was a little anti-climactic? I mean, it was a little more exciting for me because it was close, but I just called Annette and asked and that was it...and nobody else really even cared about the end because they weren't winning. Is there anything we can do to make the end more exciting? Like not weigh in for the last three weeks before the finale so it's like the real Biggest Loser? Or for the last one, send all the results to one person and then they announce it in some grand way?
1 comment:
I agree that it was kind of like "and...we're done." That's it. Cameron should have won a medal or a ceremony or something. :)
I think that the secret weigh-ins would be kinda cool. Like we could all send the info (weight & minutes exercising) to Christine. And she wouldn't post the points, because obviously we could figure stuff out. But she could still announce who won the weekly challenge.
Post a Comment