Christine- 190.2 3.6 lb loss 500 minutes of exercise 24 miles I lost a lot (for me!) this week, so I think the exercise must be making a difference! I think we should stick with the miles challenge too, but maybe we could do it again next week, instead of the most minutes challenge. If you guys want. I'm not big on mileage so it doesn't matter to me.
Annette - 123.2 1.8 lb gain. 30 minutes of excercise. No Miles. Yes, clearly my head is Not in the game yet. And what with the cheesecake and donuts, I'll do better this week.
Eric - 225.0 30 minutes of exercise. No miles. Darn his work! It's keeping him toooooooo busy! **I think Eric is just going to be an unofficial contestant. He wanted me to remove him completely, but I don't want to do that. He's just so swamped with work that he's never able to do anything but sleep and work. It really sucks. So anyway, he's no longer official, and I won't be putting his money in.**
Jana-127.5 .5 lb gain. 90 minutes of exercise. 4 miles. HolY CRAP Christine, you are out of control! You GO girl! My head, like Annette's, is not in the game.
Dad - 153 1 lb gain 330 minutes of exercise 25 miles
Mom - 186.5 .5 lb gain. 210 minutes of exercise 8.5 miles I haven't really gotten into this yet but starting now I am really IN! Back to the fun grindstone and I'll add a gluteous maximus machine at the gym. Heh heh heh. Pretty soon my behind will be a little as Dad's.
Jen -114 (start weight) 240 minutes of exercise 4 miles
Jason - 182.2 2 lb gain 280 minutes of exercise 2 miles Just building muscle man!
6 comments:
Holy cow Christine! 500 minutes?! You're insane exercise girl!
I think we should just stick with the competitions that were originally suggested. I don't like the milage thing because I can't tell on my machine and I'm way more into the "how long" am I exercising for. I think that's what matters more, anyway.
So I changed the top biggest loser logo . . . I know it's dorky so if anyone wants to make it cooler or change it back, it's fine with me. :P
OK so I'm feeling very stupid right now. I was all excited, seeing as though I exercised for 180 minutes this week; I thought I did really well! But look at some of you guys....350...500....
I did 70 minutes today. I'm going to catch up with as much as you guys are going at it. Even if it takes 10 minutes here and there to do it.
Don, I can understand how you got that many minutes. But Christine...you have FIVE kids. Where do you find the TIME?! I always feel like I'm being pulled in 5 directions at once! I barely make enough time for myself to work out.
Grrr.
Christine exercises in the morning AND at night, for a total of an hour and a half a day. THAT's how she gets that much time. I got up at 5:30 this morning to go running, so maybe that's how it's done also. I mean obviously I don't have the issues you do, but I can't go running in the middle of the day anymore because it's getting too HOT! Um, anyway...yeah, it's interesting to see how long other people exercise for.
Umm, Christine, how do I get into the post section? There is no little pencil to click on like I always used before. I can't find a way... I'm dumb.
Hey Mer. Yeah, I'm crazy. Jana's right, I exercise for about half an hour in the morning (I get up at 6 so that I can do that, then shower, then get the kids off to school in time) then I try to do 2 ten minute work-outs during the day, then an hour at night after the kids are in bed.
I can't believe I exercise this much either. It's taken me a long time to work up to doing this much, and it makes a big difference that my kids are at the point that they allow me to do it.
For you, if you're losing more than 2 lbs a weeks doing what you're doing, I don't think you need to do anymore if you don't want to. You've seen how slow my weight loss has been, I figure this is the only way to get it going.
Post a Comment