Here's where we're at after week 2! Total points are in GREEN, points earned from this week are in (parentheses).
Christine -- 224 points (+66 points)
Mom -- 109 points (+88 points) (mom corrected this)
Jason -- 52 points (+24 points)
Annette -- 48 points (+45 points)
Jana -- 43 points (+32 points)
Dad -- 43 points (last week's since he hasn't reported in yet)
Jen -- 42 points (+18 points)
This week's challenge winner....CHRISTINE!
3 comments:
I'm confused. It doesn't seem like I should have that many points. I need to go read how points are distributed.
remember it's 30 points per pound lost. 1 point per 10 minutes of exercise. therefore, Annette, you got 36 points for your 1.2lb loss, and 9 points for your exercise.
Does that make more sense?
Mer, thanks for keeping track of all the points. That does take some figuring doesn't it? I realized I rounded my weight down instead of up on Christine's scale so I went in and corrected my numbers. Good bye extra 15 points...boo hoo.....
Post a Comment