This past week's challenge was most water consumed. Post that in BLUE. And if you need the conversions, follow the numbers on the conversion post.
Christine here, just clarifying: Wanted to make sure everyone has been counting ONLY water. No juice, pop, kool-aid, etc.
Christine- 194 4.4 lb loss, total 0.2 lb gain 500 minutes of exercise I didn't keep track of water . . . I knew it would be too pitiful!
Annette - 126.4 I don't want to talk about it. 2.75 gallons of water.
Jana-127 1 lb gain. Total 0 loss/gain. 140 min. exercise. 4.24 gallons water = 16.09 liters (Which is over 8 cups a day, which is good, so I'm fine with that)....Mer and Jason, that is a lot of water....talk about lots of trips to the bathroom....but GO MER, I can't believe you've already lost your Logan weight! That's so fast!
Dad - 155 no water, exercise? a bunch but don't know how much. He needs to post this himself next time...
Mom - 181.5 hmm,.. how did that happen? 4 down. Next week I had better see a 7 in that number! 300 min exercise. Water - 4.4 gallons which is 15. something liters. My brain is too tired. I guess I made it to 1/2 bushel. Meredith, did you almost drown?
Jen -114 0 lb loss/gain. 180 min. exercise
Jason - 188.4 1.2 lb loss, total 7.8 lb gain 360 minute of exercise 8.5 gallons of water
No comments:
Post a Comment