You both look awesome! I am so proud of Cameron! It's hard but It feels so good to have a smaller stomach. Mine still has a way to go yet.
Way to go guys! And Congratulations to Cameron!Eric put my eliptical machine together last night. I can't wait for the boys to take a nap so I can use it!
You guys both look amazing! Cam what a difference! And Annette you look gorgeous!
Hi, this is JANA not Jeff, I just don't want to log out and in. Annete, you are way sexy and cam, don't you love the bagginess of the pants? It's so awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You both look awesome! I am so proud of Cameron! It's hard but It feels so good to have a smaller stomach. Mine still has a way to go yet.
Way to go guys! And Congratulations to Cameron!
Eric put my eliptical machine together last night. I can't wait for the boys to take a nap so I can use it!
You guys both look amazing! Cam what a difference! And Annette you look gorgeous!
Hi, this is JANA not Jeff, I just don't want to log out and in. Annete, you are way sexy and cam, don't you love the bagginess of the pants? It's so awesome!
Post a Comment