ROWLEY STYLE!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Points! -- Updated!

Jason decided to join in! So the prize money is back up to $240 even without Eric!

Here are the standings from week 1:

Christine -- 158 points

Dad -- 43 points

Jason -- 28 points

Jen -- 24 points

Mom -- 21 points

Jana -- 9 points

Eric -- 3 points

Annette -- 3 points


And this week's challenge winner is . . . . . DAD!

Disclaimer: I try very hard to be accurate with the points, but I don't promise perfection. Feel free to double check me and let me know if I'm wrong.

5 comments:

Jana said...

What about mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? I'm official!!!!!!!

Christine said...

Jana what are you blind or somesink? You're right there between mom and eric!

Jana said...

Yeah right, you just added me! I was NOT on there last night!

Meredith said...

lol I added you!

Christine said...

Ahhhhh, mystery solved! Sorry Jana, I thought I had everyone!