
Hey all, here's my AFTER picture! I am using my new iMac to post this. I confess I do NOT love it yet because the mouse is weird and nothing I want to try to do works out because nothing is where I think it should be. I am very good at navigating on a PC and figuring this out, and it's like somebody with a different kind of brain put this one together and it doesn't work the way I think it should work. Also it isn't compatible with microsoft word or the version of photoshop I have, which are the two things I use the most other than the internet. One of the usb ports isn't working for some reason even though it was working yesterday and my ipod won't work anymore either--it got unplugged from that same usb port accidentally and now won't connect to either computer. iphoto doesn't make sense to me. I just feel disabled using this computer. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually but right now I'm mostly frustrated. It DOES look beautiful on my desk, though. Especially next to the ugly Dell.
Sorry, none of that had anything to do with biggest loser. It was just on my mind. Here's me, 18.5 pounds lighter than three months ago.
3 comments:
Skinny MINI! Go jana!
You're so hot.
Jana, you really do look great! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment