OK, here is a conversion chart that I found at
this website. Let's use this to convert our water measurements, however we are doing it. That way we're all converting the same way. How does that sound???
Liquid Measures
16 ounces = 1 Pint
32 ounces = 1 Quart
128 ounces = 1 Gallon
2 Pints = 1 Quart
4 Quarts = 1 Gallon
8 Gallons = 1 Bushel
1 Cup = 8 Ounces
1 Pint = 16 Ounces
1 Quart = 32 Ounces
1 Gallon = 128 Ounces
1 Gallon = 3.785 Liters
1 Liter = 0.264 Gallon
1 Liter = 1.0567 Quarts
And how did everyone do with their water drinking yesterday? I drank way more than I actually thought I would. I set a goal, and more than doubled it!
3 comments:
I am so not in the mood for water lately! I had a hard time getting much at all yesterday. Even when we were in Mexico and I was hot, I still didn't drink more than a sip at a time, which is extra weird because I usually drink a lot of water. Weird weird.
Ha, I love that we have bushels on that list! Anybody who drinks a whole bushel this week should totally get a prize!
I just commented but deleted it because I said I drank a gallon of water but I actually drank 1/2 gallon. HA! That's it, I'm stepping it up so I can drink a whole bushel!
Post a Comment