ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weigh In Day!

Alright, people, let's see how we're doing! Remember to weigh in today. I've been thinkin it's too bad I'm an unofficial contestant, cause maybe I'M GONNA WIN! Mwahahaha! Too bad I can't.
Let's Get This Party Started!

Kimberly: 118 lbs 11 lb weight loss .... BUT i weighed myself of two different scales because i moved and now i have no idea which was right to begin with... :/

Bryce: 210 lbs 8 lb weight loss

Mer: 189.2 (yes, I gained, but that just means Logan is growing...not that I'm fat, OK????) 0.8lb weight gain

Eric: 223.8 3.8lb weight loss

Jana: 140.0 (three words: South Beach, Baby!) 5.5lb weight loss

Christine: 205 (wow, you guys are doing awesome! While I seem to have hit a plateau . . . Wah!) 1.6lb weight loss

Jason: 181.8 1.2lb weight loss


Dad: 160 2lb weight loss


Mom: 205.5 4lb weight loss

Annette: 124.2 5 lb weight loss

Cameron: 213.2 10.8 lb weight loss


christine here -- how are we supposed to submit our weight on the website? When I go to the link it says put in your starting weight.

Net here: Ignore what it says and just submit. it sends an email to cameron so he can put the info into his spreadsheet. And how awesome is my husband for losing 10 pounds?!

HOW DID CAMERON LOSE TEN POUNDS!!???? -Jana

7 comments:

Meredith said...

And, btw, I'm also submitting our weights, not just posting them on here.

Jana said...

Annette, if you're the one who posted this, why didn't you put your weight on it?

Jen-ben said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's awesome you guys!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

Holy crap, Cameron! At this point, it think it'll be either Cam or Jana.

Good job to everyone, though!!!!!

MoM K said...

WOW!~ I am so proud of all of us! WE ROCK!!! I thought I would have lost the most! Now, can I really go another week with so little chocolate???

ziocam said...

I can't believe I made it... maybe Annette will let me start eating again!

Christine said...

Oh is scale switching allowed?? In that case I lost 5 1/2 pounds! Sweet . . .

You guys totally rock! I totally didn't think we'd have such high numbers!