Hey, I'm excited to see the results on the chart! Where are they? I can't wait...
I, too, am very happy that we're all doing it together, becaue we all have each other to answer to.
Yesterday I went to Bally's and had a tour and did a workout. Today I got a free session with a personal trainer, which was cool. It's nice to have someone tell you what to do. She's all, "I want you to think about getting a personal trainer, ok?" Ok, sure, Let me think, NO! I don't have enough to actually join the gym, let alone pay $59 a session with a personal trainer. She measured my body fat and said I'm at 25% which isn't too bad, but not in the healthy range. If I had $25 a month I think I would actually join a gym because I really like going.
I just wanted to share that I did that and it was fun and I felt brave going and claiming my free 8 weeks at the gym. She also told me I need new shoes which I probably should have known already because I've had my shoes over a year and put a lot of miles on them.
Well, maybe this was more like an email but since it pertains to this competition I'll put it on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment