Dad - 159 1 lb weight loss, Total 3 lb weight loss Better one than none!
Mom - 204 1.5 lb weight loss, Total 5.5 lb weight loss But I'm still on track for my goal of 30!
Christine - 201.6 3.4lb loss, 5lb total loss (maybe next week I'll be in ONEderland!)
Eric - 224 0.2lb gain; total 3.6lb loss.
Jana - 138.0-2 lb weight loss; total 7.5 lb weight loss (My scale gave me about 3 different weights all within a half hour, so I took one in the middle. The first time it said I'd only lost a pound...so I went back to bed. Then I got up and it was a little less, and then 10 minutes later it said I'd lost 2 1/2. So we'll take the the one that says I lost 2. Waah.)
Kimi - 117.5 .5 lb weight loss
Cameron - 211.2 2 lb weight loss, Total 12.8 lb weight loss
Bryce - 206 4 lb weight loss, Total 12 lb weight loss
Jason - 181 0.8lb loss, 2lb total loss (pretty good considering he's been bed-ridden for most of the week.)
Meredith - 190.0 0.8lb weight gain from last week, total 1.6lb weight gain (Hey, at least I'm consistent! You just wait 'til this kid is out of me....)
Annette - 126 1.8 lb weight gain, Total 3.2 lb weight loss (Hm, I knew my dipping below 125 couldn't last. What a let down)
1 comment:
Wow, everybody did SO GOOD! Kimi, you are kicking some serious tail!
Post a Comment