UPDATE: Sorry for the confusion of the poll. The current method will show every week, so we will have a complete history of every week of the program. This means that every week the graph will get bigger and bigger, it'll be hard to compare everyone at a glance since you will have to scroll through it all. As an alternative, I can limit the graph to just show the first weigh-in (100%) and the previous two weigh-ins. On week 8, you'll see your latest weigh-in (week 8) and the previous one to compare how you did last week (week 7), and the first one (week one) to see how you've done overall. This can be done as a group or individually.
Or I can set it to have a full history of every weigh - in combined as a group (as it is now) or individually - everyone would have their own graph and it would be more of an individual event - though you could scroll through and compare each individual. Is this a little more clear?
Also, I'm doing most of this by hand, so it's fully customizable - if you'd like to see everything (or anything) posted in a different way, please make the suggestion and I'll look for a reason to say no.
Thanks!
--------------
Thanks to the slight, uh hum, delay, the results chart was delayed 24 hours out of necessity. Don't worry though, it's been updated and it's posted. Click on the link on the top right of this page to go take a look!
Also, let me know if there's any other info you want to see. I recognize that as we continue to lose so much weight, this chart is going to grow wginormous. I have posted a new poll to the right investigating your interest in the data. Take a minute to let me know what you think!
Dance Y'alls
CL
4 comments:
THANKS, CAMERON!
I'm kind of confused about the poll...isn't the way it is now individual with progress since previous week and overall? Or am I not understanding what the choices mean? I mean, I know that I'm not...um, yeah. Anyway, what are we going to do about these cheaters like Bryce and Kimi who weighed on different scales? Humph! (Disclaimer: I don't really think they're cheating.)
I too am confused by the poll choices.
I like the way the lower graph shows each weight under the last one as we get skinnier. It's easy to read. The top graph looks cool but it is not too helpful..,.
I like the idea of showing the first weight and the few previous instead of showing all of them, as it gets bigger. But for now I think you can leave it how it is!
Post a Comment