ROWLEY STYLE!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Absolute Silence

I'm surprised at the lack of chatter on the blog this week. Everyone doing okay? Or perhaps everyone is upset that someone new every week ruins the weigh-in by not posting. Maybe we do need a one strike policy.

Anyway, I updated the results page to show the results so far!

Have a wonderful weekend!

CL

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I haven't been talkative because I'm kind of focusing on other things right now.

Also, as far as Eric goes for not weighing, his head really hasn't been in the game from the get-go. He's been very stressed out about work and getting ready for Logan, too. But rugby starts on Tuesday (YAY!) so I'm sure he'll be ready to go then. You could count this as strike 1 towards him, I suppose. Besides, I'm sure even if he did weigh, it wouldn't be very different. So no one needs to be worrying.

So I'm totally in favor of the 3 strikes. Who wants to keep track of them???

Jana said...

Did Eric weigh-in when he got back? I don't think being out of town should give you a strike.

About the graph--I now see that it is difficult to read because it doesn't say the percentages anymore. Hmmm, maybe we do need to do something about that.

Annette Larsen said...

I agree that being out of town shouldn't count as a strike, but Eric still hasn't weighed in for the week. I think maybe that we should post our weights and Cameron will do the graph tues nights and whoever hasn't weighed in just won't have their weights included

As for the graph, perhaps we should reduce the number of bars to just three. So the graph would include our original weight, and then the last two weigh ins. That way, there will be enough room for the percentages on the graph. And the full stats will still be below, in the table.

Meredith said...

Yes he was out of town and that's why he didn't weigh, but he didn't weigh when he got back, either. That's why I figured he's got a strike.

I agree about having three bars, but I think that one of the bars should definitely include the original weight.