Annette and Kimi both said their weights aren't accurate. What about everyone else? We were all supposed to weigh ourselves at the same time of day, wearing the same thing, on the same scale. Did everyone do that?
Net Here: Since I'm not official, I'm not terribly worried about my inaccuracy, but I'll have Cameron change mine anyway, cause I believe my start weight should be about 2 lbs lighter. And I told Kimi to have Jorge weigh himself on her scale, then on his as soon as he got home to see if there was a big difference so we could see how accurate her weights were. But I don't know if she remembered. Kimi? Did you?
Jen: I would just like to say CONGRATS to all of you!!! Holy shamoly, you all lost...and some lost A LOT! Good job!!
1 comment:
Eric and I are weighing at the same time of day, in the same clothes on the same scale. (Even though my doctors office's scale says different than mine, I'm sticking to mine for the sole purpose of this contest)
Post a Comment