ROWLEY STYLE!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Care for a Brag, anyone?

Time to share some successes!
I thought we could share some joys of our weight loss. Who wants to go first? me? Oh, ok, if you insist.
Jana:I bought size 9 jeans the other day...a size smaller than I have fit into for a long time!!! Also, I think I need a smaller bra, HOORAY! And today I was looking in the mirror and I thought, hmm, my arms look a little smaller! Those are my joys.

I don't want to be BRAGGER, but...
Annette's Joys: My size 8 jeans that I bought in december are looking a little roomie could it be possible that I could fit into a size 6?? I'm certainly going to try!

And Cameron's pants are practically falling off of him, I want to get him new ones, but I'm hoping that he'll keep doing well and get even smaller, so I'm holding off at least until he REALLY needs new ones.

Mer: All I really have to brag about is the fact that I found a REALLY awesome cinnamon rolls recipe. (Meredith! how could you ???)They're so yummy.... I really need to have this baby so I can kick these cravings in the butt.

Christine: I'm fitting into all the cute shirts that I've had hanging in my closet for inspriation! AND I need smaller garments! I'm 199 now, which means I'm lower than I've been in over 5 years, and that I've lost 30 pounds all together!

CHEERS!!! for everyone! Isn't this fabulous? We will all be so much healthier! I am also thrilled to have broken the 200 barrier! yea me! So I am down 10 lbs, but If I count the extra 5 I had lost by Christmas, It's actually 15. I have found some awesome exercise machines for me at my new gym and they are really helping. It feels so great to have more control over my eating, and to Want to eat less! Hey, I am so impressed with Cam! How are you doing it? Eating less? Exercising?


1 comment:

Jana said...

Mer, cinnamon rolls!? You crack me up! Good thing I don't live at your house or you would ruin me with your evil ways...
That was a really funny thing to put on this post. I laughed. Like this: ha ha ha.