ROWLEY STYLE!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OK, People, let's work on being a little more prompt with our weigh-ins, shall we?

17 comments:

Meredith said...

rrrrrreeaaarrrrrrrr!

Jana said...

Whatever, don't reeeaarr me! I want to know who's winning! I'm all stressed out about it, checking it every five minutes...sheesh.

Christine said...

Yeah kimi and bryce! Get it in gear!

Meredith said...

I say if they are non-compliant, they should be booted off of the competition. I mean, the show kicks people off, right? I may not know why exactly they get kicked off, but I definitely think non-compliance with competition rules is a serious offense. :) Maybe we should vote on it.

Christine said...

That reminds me, did we ever make sure everybody paid their money?

Jana said...

I think I'll call Kimi today and see what's going on. Just because she's all cool and a college student now...and Cherise needs to rein Bryce in too. Is that the right rein? I was going to put reign, then rain....anywho.

Meredith said...

I still say disqualification. I think if you're more than 24 hours overdue in weighing in, then your head is obviously not in the game. That's my position and I'm sticking to it.

Christine said...

I don't know mer . . . if we kick them out, I won't get their money when I win!

Jana- rein him in, you're hilarious. You're right, rein is like on a horse, reign is a king's reign.

Annette Larsen said...

Kimi actually did finally submit her weight to Cameron, but Bryce hasn't. And cameron would have put it up without the weights we were missing but he's been working about 16 hours a day the last several days, so he'll get it up this weekend.

Maybe someone should be in charge of calling our non married contestants (they seem to be the tardy ones) the night before a weigh in to remind them.

Meredith said...

Well if we did enforce a non-compliance rule, I think part of it should include forfeiting their entrance fee. So, Christine, you would get their money! :)

I think part of the motivation comes from the weekly weigh-in, basically like Jana first said. It's not fair to those who look forward to seeing how everyone did throughout the week. Part of the motivation is the anticipation and results of the weekly weigh-in.

Should we move it to every two weeks? Do you think that would help our non-married contestants or just make it worse?

Jana said...

No, I'm a fan of the weekly weigh-ins. We need to talk to the tardy folks and see what their dill is (that's me pretending like I'm from Utah).

Meredith said...

Eric here,
I think Mer is being WAY mean, she just wants to kick someone off the game for the fun of it!

R U D E

Annette Larsen said...

who is watching the real biggest loser? I was so not a fan of this weeks show. They made it all against one team, it was really unfair.

ziocam said...

Cam here - I have to admit that I agree with Mer! I'm working my butt off (literally) and I want to see the results and how everyone is doing. It's a real pain when stragglers don't weigh in, or at least don't report.

I don't think that missing one week is enough to get kicked off though - maybe we initiate a 3 strike rule. Anyone who is late 3 times is disqualified - and since Mom already has collected their money, there's not much they can do about it, right?

What say ye? Need we a new poll?

Christine said...

working your butt of literally -- HA! That's a good one.

I'm sure that once the stragglers read these comments and see how much trouble they're in, they will mend their ways.

Meredith said...

They'd better....

Jana said...

I have a feeling the stragglers don't do much blog reading. I watched the Biggest Loser this week too and thought it was dumb all the twists they put into it. Like they all did all this stuff so they could vote the black team off, and then the show made it so they couldn't do it. But I am always inspired by watching the show.
Mer, you're so feisty...especially for a non-official contestant! :) Hilarious...