I offer a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! to all you losers! We are the Best! I am SO glad we are doing this contest. I need to loose weight very much and you are all such a great inspiration! And I really need that. Sorry to say that even previous weddings didn't inspire me enough to do a good weight loss - and I really thought that would do the trick! But having so many of my loved ones working together on this in such a fun spirit truly is inspirational to me. Thank you Jana for the idea and to everyone for adding to the .blogfun. I love reading the big ideas and plans. I bought a set of weights yesterday and Dad and I love them. And I will either join a fitness club or buy my own treadmill. It is about 17° with the wind chill (or windshield for one girl...)factor here today. I will not be taking a walk outside thankyou.
So bless you all in your efforts! And be not discouraged for long at a time because there is always another day to do better. And You Will! I love you all!!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad we're doing this too! It is so motivating for me! Especially since I'm secretly incredibly competitive.
Post a Comment