Round 3 Week 5
OK ladies and gentleman, I see no one has signed in at all! Where are you???
Last week's challenge was to stretch for 5 - 10 minutes each morning. Did anyone do it? I did! I hope you all are gaining a new desire to get back to the great work. We are in a bit of a slump aren't we? But we ONLY have 2 more birthdays to go! Mine is in 2 1/2 weeks (I simply MUST lose 4 by then!) and then Mer's will be 5 weeks later. So let's get off our DUFFS and get crackin'!!! AND losing! THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS TO DRINK 2 LITERS WATER EACH DAY . Here are you stats:
Jana 131
Meredith 163.4
Eric 218
Christine 177 1 lb loss, total 4.1 lb loss I'm not really keeping track of anything anymore, but I know I did at least 150 minutes of exercise. I forgot to check and see what the new challenge was so I didn't do it, but I did do my personal goal of running 20 minutes every morning. I even broke my record and ran for a whole 35 minutes one day!
Karen 174.5 Yeaa! back down on my way to 170 by my birthday!!! 30 minutes exercise (wahoo...) And I did the stretch challenge most days. Come on people! don't poop out on me now!!!!!
Bonnie 213
No comments:
Post a Comment