CAN you believe it? We only have FOUR COUNT THEM FOUR weeks left!!!
What are we going to do? Lay down and DIE FAT???? I'm afraid that will happen to me and I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!! So I am going to do my best and get back into the mode/plan/mindframe - whatever! And do something about this flab! So starting today I am going to be faithful to my diet! Just think of all the Halloween candy at the end of the challenge! This is going to be hard for me, I know, but this feels like my last chance. I weigh at least 3 more pounds than I did at the end of round 2 in June. And that is CRAPPY! I know I can do it because I weigh 35 pounds LESS than last year! So I REALLY must do something about it. ARE YOU WITH ME??? LET'S BUCKLE DOWN AND DO IT!!!
Christine checking in, I am totally with you!! See? To prove my with-you-ness I am switching colors just like you! Mom I think if we're going to motivate each other at this point, we need to do more posting! Every day! We could post our weight every day and set and report on daily goals. I need motivation bad. I keep getting geared up and losing 4 or 5 pounds, then wimping out and gaining it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment