Come On People!!!
I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU! To lose 4 lbs by MY birthday!!! You have 2 1/2 weeks! so this is a very SHORT goal and we can all GREATLY benefit from it! Come on! Help me out here!! I shall be lying around because of my knee surgery and won't even be able to exercise (except maybe sit-ups), but I want to lose a few by my big day. HELP ME by accepting my challenge! GO ROWLEYS! GO ROWLEYS!
With LOVE from MoM
3 comments:
I accept!
I also accept. I have some suggestions for upcoming challenges. 1. No refined sugar (fresh fruits are okay sugar). 2. Increase vegetable intake. 3. Get rid of one personal vice for the week.
I will do better and get rid of 4 lbs. by...yikes! Next week?
OK! Lets work on Bonnie's suggestions. Shall we do all three? Look, I finally got a picture up!
Post a Comment