ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Round 3 Week 6

Sorry I don't want to copy and paste, but here's a weigh-in post!

From Bonnie: I have some suggestions for upcoming challenges. 1. No refined sugar (fresh fruits are okay sugar). 2. Increase vegetable intake. 3. Get rid of one personal vice for the week.

Bonnie- 215 no loss but still losing overall. So far, 8 lbs from my heaviest. I walk and stretch each morning for 45 minutes (1 1/2 miles). I walk with a brain tumor survivor and prego so they are my excuse for not doing more (but brain tumor's recovery is still going well and she's walking with us again:-) The doc gave her a clean bill of health to be fully active.) I have a hard time with the Tuesday start so I'm usually reporting a different times. I finished my Apple Jacks and Grasshopper cookies so I'm ready for the no sugar and get rid of a personal vice (sugar). Go team!

Christine- 173.8 3.2 lb loss (!!!) total 7.4 lb loss I probably did about 200 minutes of exercise.

Karen - 175.5 Hey! Christine you have really passed me! that is awesome!! Yea for you!!!! I should be doing situps and my weight lifting since I can't do walking stuff but I'm busy trying to keep up the invalid thing for another day or two.....
So where are Eric and Mer and why didn't you people weigh in last week? That's when I posted the challenge. BUT I admire you two for accepting! Attack on the pounds!!!!!!!!

Meredith - 161.4 2 lb loss 5lb total loss 150 minutes exercise I'm seriously not that into this. Though Eric and I said we'd try. I have no motivation. Although, it's cooler now...and we're walking more. So that's something.

No comments: