You are absolutely right! OK, Every day posting here we come!
Tuesday_ Today (except for slim Fast) I did NOT eat chocolate. I am off it. Except for slimfast.
I had too much bread at lunch but I am getting another Lean Quisine for my lunches and that really helps me. Let's see ... . OK More water too for me I'll go back to drinking 8 glasses. and No more delicious big breakfasts..boo hoo. I would kind of have a double breakfast compared to what a diet breakfast should be. so no more!
My weight today is 176.5
Christine Tuesday- I was so ready to be so good today but I wasn't! I made granola bars and ate a ton of them! Grrr. Then I was going to make up for it by eating a very small dinner, but we ended up going to Denny's! Bad Bad Bad. Tomorrow I'll be good! My goal for tomorrow is only 2 servings of carbs and tonight I'll do at least 40 minutes of exercise.
I didn't weight myself today but I will tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment