ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Round 3 Week 4 Weigh-In!

Alright! This week's challenge was to try and new kind of exercise. So far we have no group challenge for this week, so if you all don't mind, I'll come up with it. And it will be: (Every morning when you wake up, do 5 - 10 minutes of STRETCHING every which-a-way) . Also, let us know how you did on your personal challenge for this last week. And then tell us your personal challenge for this week!


Jana: 131 = 2.5 lb gain

Meredith: 163.4 2 lb gain 3.0lb total loss 70 minutes exercise I actually did this week's group challenge! I ran outside! Of course I've done it before....a super long time ago, but I'm counting it as a new exercise because it's definitely out of my norm. And get this, I ran an entire mile without stopping! I suppose my personal challenge for this week will be to drink at least 2 L/day of water; I've been a bad bad water drinker lately.

Eric: 218 4lb loss 5lb total loss

Christine: 178.2 1.4 lb gain, total 2.6 lb loss Mer I did the same thing as you! I ran outside. I really loved it, it's so much easier to do speed intervals that way instead of on the treadmill. My personal challenge is to run every morning this week.

Karen: 176.5 mmmm back up a bit. rats. About 90 min exercise. It's hard without walking or stationery biking..... I blew the challenges. sorry. My Personal challenge is to eat right. starting tomorrow,.

Bonnie: 213 1.5 lb gain. I have no idea how I could possible have gained! I'm sure it wasn't the 2 Big Stick popsicles I had each day (23 grams of sugar each) or the lemon bars that were leftover from a dinner party I hosted. Shoving 3 in my mouth at 12:30 am wouldn't make me gain weight, right? Bonnie, of course that wouldn't make you gain! I'm on your side! And neither will the king size hershey bar w/almonds that my co-worker MADE me eat today!

No comments: