ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Round 3 Week 3 Weigh-In!

Alright! This week's challenge was 5 servings of fruits/veggies per day. So far we have no group challenge for this week, so if you all don't mind, I'll come up with it. And it will be: (someone else please come up with a challenge!) . Also, let us know how you did on your personal challenge for this last week. And then tell us your personal challenge for this week!

Group challenge: (by christine) try a new kind of exercise this week, or at least something you haven't done in a long time.


Jana: 131 = 2.5 lb gain 50 min exercise. I didn't do the group challenge or my personal challenge. I'm with you Mer, not really into it. I'm totally yoyo-ing! And it's too hot to exercise!! I like the group challenge...I'll have to think of a good one for that. I'll try to exercise 4 times this week.

Meredith: 161.4 1.6lb loss 5.0lb total loss 75 minutes exercise I did not eat that many fruits or vegetables. I'm telling you guys, I'm not in it this time. I honestly don't even care anymore. I'm stuck, I'm tired, and I don't have any supports at home. Eric's too busy and stressed with work, and I really need him to be on board with me this time around. Excuses excuses, you might think. And I think it, too. But it totally takes conscious effort and thought to lose weight and neither Eric or I have that right now. It's kind of on the back burner. But I suppose I will make a personal challenge, and I suppose it will be to go anorexic for the week. Ha. I wish. I'll try and do 90 minutes of exercise; it's a small goal, so maybe I'll reach it.

Eric: 218 4lb loss 5lb total loss

Christine: 176.8 1.8 lb gain total 4.4 lb loss I didn't really keep track of anything. I had a vacation week, this week I'm back in it though! Meredith I completely know what you mean! I can't lose any real weight unless it is the main focus of my life. Any time life gets in the way too much, I just try to keep up my gerneral good habits-- exercise at least some every day, still eat healthy if not perfect-- and tell myself that as long as I'm not gaining I'm doing good. Then when I'm ready to get going again, I do. Personal challenge this week-- lose more than 2 lbs.

Karen: 175.5 Total .5 loss YESSS I rock!! Ugh. I agree with the rest of you. this is HARD!!! BUT If I wasn't trying to do it I'm afraid I would be really gaining now. I really appreciate all of you still sticking with it with me. I KNOW how important it is to really get you head and heart into the program to really make those pounds dissapear. And I find it hard to remember how I did that! I think Christine's challenge is a good one. maybe I'll try the eliptical again. I just don't like it. I feel the great need to straighten my knees!! 275 mins exercise and my knee is complaining. I ate more than normal Fruits and veggies but not near the 5 per day. I'm going to keep working on that and also the no eating after 7 p.m. and no bad snacking, which was my challenge last week. I was just ok at that.
GO US !!! RAH! RAH! RAH!!! WE CAN DO IT ! WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN!!!
Let's give ourselves an out loud pep talk every morning in the mirror this week! We will be OLYMPIANS!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie: 211.5 1 lb loss.

No comments: