Alright! This week's challenge was NO EATING AFTER 7pm. So far we have no group challenge for this week, so if you all don't mind, I'll come up with it. And it will be: 5 servings of fruits/veggies per day. Also, let us know how you did on your personal challenge for this last week. And then tell us your personal challenge for this week!
Jana: 128.5 = 1.5 lb loss (My weigh-in last week was wrong so I fixed it). 180 min exercise. I did 5 days out of 7 on the group challenge. I exceeded my personal challenge by exercising 6 times, instead of 5. I'm actually pretty proud of how I've been doing with eating--I haven't been all gung ho on the South Beach diet, but I cut out most of the treats and it's helped a lot, and that exercise thing was hard to start again but I did it! Maybe my more moderate form of weight loss will be easier to stick to. My personal challenge for this week is the same as last week: exercise 5 times.
Meredith: 163.0 0lb gain/loss 3.4lb total loss 150 minutes exercise I ate after 7 on a couple of occasions. My personal goal was to lose more weight, which I did not do. But I did drink all of the water that I said I was going to. My personal challenge for this week is to try and get motivated again. I'm really not feeling it....So I think I'll try to lose 2 lbs.
Eric: 218 4lb loss 5lb total loss 45 minutes exercise I ate after 7. I did not go to rugby but I did drink all of the water. My personal challenge for this week is to not drink any regular soda. Great job on the loss!!! from Mom
Christine: 175 2 lb loss, 6.2 total loss 270 minutes exercise ate after 7 once. My personal goal was to follow my strict diet plan perfectly, and I almost almost did it. I was soooooo good! But my exercise is slacking, so My personl challenge this week is to exercise twice a day every day but sunday.
Karen: 178 3 lb gain. UGH. 240 exercise mins. Did not eat after 7, 5 days. My personal goal was to keep track of my food intake. I did a very good job on it until the last day anda half. The paper got hidden on the counter so I forgot. But it didn't help me eat better like I assumed it would. rats. This week my personal challenge will be.... No "snack" foods. (jr. mints, chocolate popcorn, cereal, ice cream, kisses {hersheys}etc.).
Bonnie: 211.5 1 lb loss. no exercise:-) Ate after 7. I really didn't have a personal goal except to keep doing this losing thing. I wasn't planning to work this week and thought I'd be exercising every day but I did end up working. I took my exercise clothes with me but was so tired from standing all day that I just lay in bed each night. So I guess my new challenge for this week is to exercise no matter how tired I am. I did eat better and less so that's why I lost a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment