Alright! This week's challenge was NO CHOCOLATE. So far we have no group challenge for this week, so if you all don't mind, I'll come up with it. And it will be: NO EATING AFTER 7pm! Also, let us know how you did on your personal challenge for this last week. And then tell us your personal challenge for this week!
Jana: 130 2.5 lb loss 180 minutes of exercise. Ate some good chocolate. I reached my weight loss goal but not my exercise goal b/c I didn't exercise after I got home from camp. I guess my personal challenge should be to exercise...five times this week, and lose a pound.
Meredith: 163.0 3.4lb loss. 215 minutes of exercise. I didn't eat one bit of chocolate. And I don't care what event there was, if you ate chocolate, you lost! :) As far as my personal goals, I did reach my weight loss goal, and actually surpassed it! When it came to my South Beach eating, I followed it 5 out of 7 days. I wish I would have done better. My personal goal for this week is to lose another 1.5 pounds and to drink at least 2 liters/day of water.
Eric: 222 1lb loss 75 minutes of exercise. Ate chocolate. Did not meet personal challenge of going to rugby; had to go to Omaha for three days for work. Personal challenge for this week is to, again, go to rugby and I'm going to do the water thing with Mer.
Christine: 177 4.2 lb loss 305 minutes of exercise I did eat chocolate since that's what I'd planned for josh's baptism, but I'm still so glad we did that challenge! We totally would have gone out for dessert the other day, but I couldn't think of anything good without chocolate so we just didn't go! Personal goals-- I did really good, but when I made my goals I totally forgot we'd have company for half the week! My goal was 5 servings of produce every day, and I did it 4 of the days. Exercise goal was 360, I did 305. Personal challenge: Okay. I've decided I HAVE to get to my wedding weight by my birthday! So that's still 7 more pounds in 21 days. I've written down a diet plan and my goal is to stick to it to the LETTER every day this week. heehee, i'm so verbose today!
Karen: 175 3 lb loss! About 345 exercise or more. I really need to write it down daily. I did eat chocolate BUT I ate FAR LESS than I would have. At Christine's for Josh's baptism, jessica told us "just don't count it!" when we wanted to eat the brownie and ice cream refreshments. So we didn't. But I did still eat. As I bragged already, I met my challenge of running for 5 minutes. I plan to try to do it more. My Personal Challenge will be to write down everything I eat this week. It will be very difficult and will be a miracle if I actually remember to do it but I will try. I may suggest this as a group challenge later. My weight goal will be 2 lbs again. Hmmm, I have 2 after 7pm eating events this week.....
Bonnie: 212.5 2.5 lb loss. About 100 exercise minutes. So, I have to get used to paying close attention to all these details and reporting to you losers. When I'm away for the week training I never know if I'll have internet access or not and if I'll have a scale. Whine, whine. I didn't read about the "no chocolate" challenge and totally blew it. I just read the new challenge and will be very good about it for the next 3 days...I was actually out of commission last week. I had a corneal erosion and had to come home on Wednesday (missing my last 3 days of $) and when my eye felt better my antibiotics made me throw up for a day. Thus, I must attribute my weight loss to that. 50 minutes is also a big step for me but I am up for the challenge! I gave away my training this coming week because I've been so sick and was nervous about being in the dry, dry desert since my "unorganized cornea" was giving me problems. After reading that Nerak ran for 5 minutes I ran for 1 minute. I must top her! (no, I already "top" her but I mean top her minutes, silly). I like using different colors:-) My goal this week will be to exercise 5 days, no chocolate, no eating after 7 pm, run for 1.5 minutes (I hate running, by the way), and do the new challenge as well! Go me!
1 comment:
Hey Bonnie! Glad to see you finally got here! SOO sorry that you had the corneal errosion. You didn't tellme that on the phone. Rats. More money lost. Glad to have you on board here though! And this week i ran 7 minutes once!
Post a Comment