ROWLEY STYLE!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

How much water?

I posted an interesting article at the bottom on the blog. I've been hearing rumblings about this for awhile now and decided to see what it was all about. I naturally drink a lot of water without even trying but I thought those who don't would be interested in this so they don't have to feel bad. And, maybe when we drink too much we are hampering our weight loss! No one wants that. Moderation in all things. Smiles!

2 comments:

Jana said...

That IS interesting, Mer! And I totally believe it. I think your body will tell you how much water you need. It doesn't seem to make sense shoving water down your throat when you don't want it. Of course, I shove veggies down my throat when i actually want ice cream, so maybe that theory is a bit off...

MoM K said...

Verrrryy Interesting! How strange that the 8x8 thing got started and the whole nation just believed with no reason why. Just sounds good I guess. Well I will at least work on getting 4 - 6 though. That seems good and reasonable.