Christine - 182.2 2.6 lb loss, total 11.4 loss 425 minutes of exercise I did the tv thing this week, but we can just count my exercise minutes for the challenge this week too. I'll put my tv hours up next week.
Annette - 124 And once again, when I posted this morning, it didn't save it. Annoying.
Jana - 126 1.5 lb gain, total 1 lb loss. Exercise: No Comment.
Don - 154 again.
Mom - 175 1 lb loss, total 11 155 min exercise Karen, you were 176 last week, so it's only a 1 pound loss, not 1.5. :)
Jason - 187.4 2 lb loss 300 minutes of exercise
Meredith - 161.2 10lb total loss 370 minutes exercise It wasn't a very good week for me, but at least I rounded out to 10lbs down! :)
3 comments:
does watching tv WHILE exercising have to count towards time spent watching tv? Because I only watch it while I exercise to make the time go more quickly.
Nope, it doesn't count! The judge decreed that watching while exercising is allowed.
Sweet! I figured that would be the case since the point is to get up and move instead of being lazy bums...so watching while you're up and sweating negates it the laziness factor. :)
Post a Comment