Only 10 days left!!
exercise&challenge+weight loss=total
Christine- 556.5+306=862.5
Mom- 402+315=717
Mer- 267+381=648
Jason- 468+0=468
Dad- 273.5+0=273.5
Jana- 155.5+0=155.5
Annette- 54+0=54
See Mer??? If the contest ended today, you would win!
And this week's challenge winner is . . . . . . ME! Christine. And I guess I won last week too.
3 comments:
Yes that is true. However a little birdie told me that you have calculated it out and know that no matter what, you or Karen will definitely win! Ha ha ha ha! It's ok, I'm still losing! :)
lol! no no no mer, your little birdie is mistaken! My evil genius plan is thus: If I have more points than mom AND 250 points more than you AND you lose a bigger percentage than mom THEN I would win. I figured out when you came back to the contest that you could be the key to my success! But only if all that other stuff happens . . . and right now I don't have 250 more than you.
I DO still plan to win though, so watch out! I am losing some major poundage this week if it kills me!
You're hilarious! However, I will be losing some major poundage this week as well! MWhahahaha!
Post a Comment