ROWLEY STYLE!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

And the winner is . . . .

CHRISTINE!!!

This is christine posting this . . . I didn't want to be the one to declare my own victory if I was the winner, but it turns out Jana is a) really bad at math and b) too busy. SO, I'd just like to say,

BOO-yah!
Iwin I win I win! I am so proud of myself, I have NEVER wanted something so bad or worked so hard at it. I'm especially proud that I won despite gaining 10 pounds on my cruise! Thank you guys so much for doing this and motivating me, I never would have lost this much by this point if it weren't for the biggest loser! Speaking of which, as of today I have passed the 50 lb mark! Woohoo!

Here are the final points for the top 3 people:

Christine: Today's weight: 178.2, Total loss: 15.6 lbs. Percentage lost: 8.05%
Weight loss points: 468 Exercise/challenge points: 664 Percentage bonus: 250 Total points: 1382

Mom: Today's weight: 172, Total loss: 14 lbs. Percentage: 7.52%
Weight loss points: 420 Exercise/challenge points: 466.5 Total points: 886.5

Mer: Today's weight: 158.1, Total loss: 13.1 lbs. Percentage: 7.65%
Weight loss points: 393 Exercise/challenge points: 303 Total points: 696


Oh and MOM is this week's challenge winner! You're the only one who did it, go mom!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am so offended....I was not too busy OR bad at math. I mean, I AM bad at math, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I just FORGOT I was supposed to move the decimal point in the exercise points column instead of just putting the minutes on (mom, you had like 240 additional points the way I did it)...But anyway, I wasn't "busy", I was just "gone" when Mer weighed in.
Christine, that was a fabulous speech. Time to make those 50 lb celebratory brownies.
Good job you three! We all know that you were the only three REAL contestants.

Christine said...

heehee, sorry jana. I was mostly just trying to be concise. I was going to say that you weren't here instead of that you were busy, but I thought that might confuse anyone who didn't realize that you're at my house. And by "bad at math" I meant "sees 488 on the calculator screen and writes down 486." Merherher
I did make the brownies . . . my stomach thought I was playing some cruel joke by feeding it such filth.

Meredith said...

Congratulations to Christine! I could tell that you were going to win from the get-go! And your statement of never wanting anything this bad totally shows!

My heart just went out of it at the end. (It's kind of tied up elsewhere in my life right now). But I'm looking forward to anyone who wants to continue to do an unofficial round 3....