ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 9 Weigh-In!!!!

This past week's challenge was to get the most miles. Post that in BLUE.


Christine - 184.8 2.4 loss, total 9 lb loss 720 minutes of exercise 40.83 miles Mer- I granted you admin privileges, so you should be good to go. I've written down everything every week, so no problems there. Your points last week were 184 exercise, 294 weight loss, total 478.

Annette - 123.4 2.2 Lb gain, Total 2 lb gain. 100 minutes excercise. 4.2 Miles

Jana-124.5 4 lb loss, (yeah right my scale must be on crack) total 2.5 lb loss? 60 min exercise, didn't do the challenge

Dad - 154 again. 605 min exercise. Undisclosed miles (but probably not more than 40!)

Mom - 176 1 lb loss total 10. 620 exercise 24.5 miles

Jason - 189.2 1 lb loss 365 minutes of exercise 16.1 miles

Meredith - 161.4 9.8lb total loss 250 minutes exercise 6 miles Christine, let me know if you need my other minutes of exercise, because I have them written down on that chart you made. I don't remember all of my weights from every week, but I do know my starting weight was 171.2. Also, I want to put my picture back up on there, but it looks like I don't have "enough" permission on this blog to do so.

No comments: