I think Meredith's idea of No Sugar as in No treats or added sugar to replace No Chocolate is excellent. I know I am needing it now! And I want to OPEN THE FLOOR for suggestions for some NEW CHALLENGES if you have a good idea and would like to change any others in these last few weeks. Or is there one challenge we would really like to take on again instead of what is listed?
The Powers The BE
4 comments:
I have no response to that. Well actually I just don't care much anymore, not in a bad way, I just recognize that I'm not so very much into the biggest loser thing anymore and I like my sugar, though I'm not really supposed to eat it at all.
I have another idea...
Let's COMBINE some of the challenges! For example...
No chocolate (or sweets of any kind), no eating after 7, at least 75000 steps, AND at least 7 gallons of water.
Ha ha! What do you think!?!?!
I'm thinking the challenges should be getting more difficult instead of repeating them.
heh . . . . . . heh. I don't know about doing THAT many together. Sheesh mer, you're crazy!
Since I am on my way tonight to start my "wedding trip", I don't think I will have the chance to do 75,000 steps and all that other stuff. I will be lucky to do much on any challenge. but I could try to drink lots of water along with my scheduled no tv.
Post a Comment