ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week 8 Weigh-In!!!

This past week's challenge was who could eat the most servings of fruits & veggies. Post that in BLUE.


Christine - 187.2 2.6 lb loss, total 6.6 lb loss 500 minutes of exercise 57 servings (I have a new appreciation for fruits and vegetables! I was nearly as creative as mer though. Don't be impressed with my total till you see Jason's. He was completely CRAZY.)

Annette - 121.2 1.0 lb loss, Total .2 lb LOSS. Woohoo! I'm below my original weight! 30 Min excersize. I wasnt very good about keeping track of servings but I sure know I didn't win! Holy cow Mer, you go girl.

Jana-128.5 1.5 lb gain. Um....about 20 servings fruit & veggies...not a good week...whatever...

Dad - 154 and 410 minutes exercise (that's 25 miles of running plus walking). No counting on the servings.

Mom - 177 lbs 1.5 loss About 30 servings BUT WHO CARES????? hee hee. And 595 minutes exercise. I do my own thing and then Dad and I walk too sometimes.

Jason - 190.2 2 lb gain 430 minutes of exercise 232 servings (I used this week to go on an all-vegetable diet to finally lose some weight. PFFFBBT. Obviously I'm stuck at this weight for the rest of my life . . . . )

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm finished. I'm done. I'm out.

Due to my competitive nature, I am very frustrated that there isn't even a chance of me getting close to winning. The way I see it, it's not even a fair competition anymore. I can't be any more obsessed with this than I already am.

So I'm done. I don't need this stress, because yes it is stressing me out like you would not believe.

Jana said...

Christine and Jason, you are both CRAZY beyond belief. Jason, how could you possibly eat that many fruits and veggies?
Way to go with your exercising too, both of you!
Mer, sorry you were so stressed out about it! Hopefully you can just do it your own way now and it will make you happier!

Christine said...

Aw, we'll miss you mer!

Christine said...

Mer, what's not fair about it??