This past week's challenge was getting to 75,000 steps. Post that in BLUE. Remember, we all could have won this challenge!!!!
Christine - 189.8 2.2 lb loss, total 4 lb loss 600 minutes of exercise More than 75,000 steps (there were 2 days I didn't have numbers for, because my pedometer reset itself. so I was going to average my days and add that BUT it turned out that with just 5 days I still had 75,000! I know, I rock.) Oh, And! Not only am I at my pre-cruise weight today but I am also officially NOT obese!! Woohoo! Only 25 lbs to go till I'm not overweight.
Annette - 122.2 .9 lb loss, Total 1.1 lb gain. 40 Min Excercise. 75,000 steps. I said a whole thing the first time I tried to puplish like 5 hours ago, but apparently it didn't think I was worthy of publishing, so nevermind.
Jana-126 1 lb loss. Total 1 lb loss. 205 min. exercise. 75,000 steps.
Dad - 153. 82,000 steps 320 minutes exercise
Mom - 178.5 down 1 lb, 7.5lb total loss 76.000 steps 580 min exercise
Jason - 188.2 1.2 lb loss, total 8.2 lb gain 660 minutes of exercise 75,000 steps Meredith- I don't see how you can win this one if you didn't even wear a pedometer every day. It was a major pain for us too, but that was the whole point of the challenge.
3 comments:
Dude, it's fine, whatever. Like I said, you guys tell me. I complained about it the whole time, I thought it was a retarded challenge because of the inaccuracy, so it's totally fine with me if I don't win based on those reasons alone.
I'll know deep down inside that I made it to the steps required, and that's all that really matters! :)
Besides, I've lost 8.6 pounds! That's all I REALLY care about!
Oh and I took the "challenge" was that a goal for healthy, active adults is to reach 10,000 steps per day. And being that the challenge was for 75,000, that would be more than 10,000 a day. So that's what I thought the challenge was based on.
But wearing a pedometer, trying to remember to wear it, dealing with it's inaccuracies.....those all definitely made it a *bit* more challenging.
I'm thinking of withdrawing myself from the competition. I feel like I'm getting a little too competitive, and I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. Because I'll be the first to admit, it's definitely not fun for me anymore. Just frustrating.
Mer, if you think you did it, then you did it! You're the only one who can decide. I'd bet you did since you're always walking around at home and at work, and plus with 220 minutes of exercising...it took me less than that plus my regular daily stuff to get my steps, and my house is way smaller than yours and I don't work. And yeah, the point was to be a little higher than 10,000 a day for the reasons you said. Don't drop out! You could actually win!!
Post a Comment