ROWLEY STYLE!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fruits and Veggies We Love You

How is everyone doing with lots of fruits and veggies? I have discovered it is not as easy as I thought it would be to eat lots and lots of them. I did get to 7 one day but the other days were 4 and 5 servings. Not too great. BUT I am excited to do better and make them take the place of other foods and not just ADD them. This way it will be a real weight loss booster! And I need this if I am going to drop another 8 by cherise's wedding!! Good Luck Everyone!
From MoM

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm doing fine.

Annette Larsen said...

I'm not going so hot.

Christine said...

We're doing great, replacing most of our food with fruit and veggies. It's really good for me! I don't like vegetables, but I do like fruit. But even though I like it I have a hard time eating much. So all this extra produce-eating will hopefully change my habits.

Jana said...

Let's just say I got 4 or 5 the first day and the days after that went downhill...weird because i love fruit and usually eat a lot of it. Hmm. I have forgotten to care much about this stuff lately. I will probably soon gain five pounds back!