ROWLEY STYLE!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Week 7 Points

exercise&challenge+weight loss=total

Mom- 255.5+225=480.5

Christine- 352+120=472

Jason- 310+0= 310

Jana- 130+30=160

Dad- 145+0=145

Annette- 41+0=41


The parental judges have conferred and decided they're sure Mer made the 75,000.

Therefore, the winner of this week's challenge is . . . . . . .

E V E R Y B O D Y ! ! !

YAY US!
A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to everyone! We never thought all of us would accompish that one! WE ROCK!!!
Gift cards will be sent out soon.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks parental judges. At least you have faith and trust in me! :)

And I move that Christine and Karen should have limits to how much they work out! hee hee! I need to catch up!

Christine said...

This is Jason....

Meredith,
I hope you don't think that no one trusts you. This had nothing whatsoever to do with trust.

The challenge was to walk at least 75000 steps. The only way to KNOW if you did or not was to use a pedometer.

You may guess, think, believe, or have faith that you walked that far.
But you don't KNOW that you did.

Nobody was being mean to you or calling you a liar, we just said that if you didn't know for sure that you did the full 75000 steps, then you couldn't just assume you did or that would negate everything everybody else went through to make sure they did it.

Anyway, nobody was attacking you or calling you a liar or anything.
Keep up the good work, at least you are losing weight!

Meredith said...

I never said that you guys were calling me a liar. I didn't say that you all didn't trust me. Although after writing that comment and re-reading it, I can see how it could be taken that way. I know that no one was attacking me. (THIS family doesn't do that, unlike MY family that does)

I do KNOW that I made it to that many steps because I DID wear a pedometer for half of the week. And I didn't do anything different on the days that I didn't wear one compared to the days that I did. In fact, I know I walked more on the days I didn't wear it because I worked two 12 hour shifts. So I DO know that I made it. I didn't NEED a pedometer for the entire week to tell me that I did.

But for YOU, I did need one. That's all I'm saying. :)

Meredith said...

This is Eric.

So, Mer is insanely competitive and you all are seeing that.

Mer isn't at all aware that you cant tell when she is kidding in a message on here.

Mer is also used to being a part of a family that is, more often than not, being quietly cruel, or saying something with double meaning, or just plain being malicious.

So, with that all in mind, Mer, STOP FIGHTING!!!

Eric