ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week 6 Weigh-In!!!

This past week's challenge was not eating after 7pm. Post that in BLUE. Remember, we all could have won this challenge!!!!

Christine - 192 2.4 lb loss, total 1.8 lb loss 415 minutes of exercise NO EATING after 7:00 (as long as it's okay that twice we started dinner before 7 but didn't actually finish till about 7:10)

Annette - 123.1 3.3 lb loss, Total 2 lb gain. 30 Min Excercize. I did eat after 7 a couple times.

Jana-127 3 lb gain. Total 0 lb loss. 30 min. exercise. Ate like a maniac after 7 every day of my life! Ha ha I gained it back. I think I'm done losing and I'm just going to yo-yo these couple pounds all the time. I guess maybe I could actually try.....


Dad - 153 I'm bouncing. 300 exercise. ditto to Karen on eating. Didn't meet the challenge.

Mom - 179.5. bummer. .5 gain 6.5 lb total. 300 exercise . 5 days before 7 or close and 2 days quite late. But last night was late because we were doing a good deed. Don't qualify. boo hoo.

Jen -114 0 lb loss/gain. 180 min. exercise (has 3 strikes)

Jason - 189.4 total 9.4 gain 550 minutes of exercise NO EATING after 7:00 (with the same stipulation as christine)

3 comments:

Christine said...

I really liked the no eating after 7 thing! It kept me from eating a lot of food! Even though I thought I generally didn't eat after dinner that often! And it helped me realize what it actually takes to get dinner on the table early, I don't think we have early dinners as often as I thought we did.

Meredith said...

I gave in and got a pedometer.....

Christine said...

woohoo!