ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Week 5 Weigh-In!!!

This past week's challenge was not eating chocolate. Post that in BROWN. Remember, we all could have won this challenge!!!!


Christine - 194.4 0.4 lb gain, total .6 gain 305 minutes of exercise NO CHOCOLATE!

Annette - 126.4


Jana-124 3 lb loss. Total 3 lb loss. 50 min. exercise. Don't ask me how this happened. It doesn't make sense, but I'll take it!! No Chocolate. Except on Sunday I ate a little bit of cookies 'n cream ice cream, not thinking...I didn't even remember till the next day! I had purposely bought strawberry icecream and was eating that, and Jeff had me trade a scoop of mine for a scoop of his. We don't really think of it as chocolate because it doesn't give him migraines. I'll let the officials decide if I lost the challenge because of that.

Dad - 150.5 5 lb loss how can that be??? 300 min exercise Ate Chocolate once.

Mom - 179!!! 2.5 lb loss and 7 total. 505 minutes of exercise! (Dad tricked me into 5.5 miles last night. It was dark when we got home!) Sorry folks, I ate chocolate. Started out accidental and then......

Jen -114 0 lb loss/gain. 180 min. exercise (has 2 strikes)

Jason - 188.8 0.4 gain, total 8 lb gain 230 minutes of exercise NO CHOCOLATE!

****Hey Everybody**** this is chris, I vote that Jana and Dad should still get challenge points since the chocolate they ate was totally on accident and in very small amounts. If you disagree, speak now or forever hold your peace.

**update, it's just Jana that deserves it, Dad ate more chocolate than we thought!**

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I have no problems with that.