ROWLEY STYLE!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Week 5 Points

I'm putting the challenge points separately to make things a little more clear.
exercise points+challenge points+weight loss points=total points

Mom- 157.5+0+210=367.5

Chris- 230.5+10+0=230.5

Jana- 86.5+10+90=186.5

Jason- 159+10+0=169

Dad- 73+0+45=118

Jen- 42+0+0=42

Annette- 24+0+0=24

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I should have 20 challenge points (water, and no chocolate)

also, I didn't think we were counting in 5 minute intervals for exercise. I thought we were rounding down? 1 point per 10 minutes, no halfsies.

Meredith said...

OK, I fixed mine.

So is Jen out since this week was strike 3?

Meredith said...

I just want to add to my first comment....

The reason I point out the whole 1 point per 10 minutes, and no halfsies is because that's what I remember the rules to be. Specifically, I remember Christine to be the one to point that out.

Anyway, I bring it up because that rule pushes me to do an extra 5 minutes so that I don't have to round down...so I don't lose any credit for my efforts.

That's all.

Christine said...

Well darn, tried to lessen the confusion and I only increased it.

Mer- the challenge points I put up this week are only this week's challenge points. I added your water ones last week.

As for the 10 minute thing, my point was that you couldn't do less than 10 minutes at a time. Like, you couldn't do 2 minutes of jumping jacks and count it. But other than that it doesn't really matter. You could have 373 minutes, as long as each of your blocks of time that you were adding were more than 10 minutes each.

Wow that's really confusing. Anyway that was what I was thinking but whatever everyone wants is fine.