ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thanks!

Jason here . . . I just want to thank everybody for this great contest!

I have been exercising constantly and eating like Ghandi, and I haven't lost a single pound since November!

Even though I have no chance whatsoever of winning the competition, it has given me more motivation to continue trying to be healthy. Whoever came up with the idea of the weekly challenges -- THANKS! Having something different to focus on each week has really made it fun, and breaks up the monotony of dieting. I've just had so much fun.

Thank you so much to everybody who's participating, it makes it so much more fun to have more people involved. It's nice to see everybody trying to get healthy together.

I'm totally going to lose the contest, but I'm gonna lose with style!

1 comment:

Annette Larsen said...

I'm with you Jason, I haven't a prayer of getting anywhere near winning, but it's just nice to be aware of being healthy. And I love seeing everyone else doing so great!