Last night I did an exercise video that I used to do all the time, but haven't done in a few months now.
First of all I was awesome doing all of it-- I could totally do the whole thing with gusto, jumping jacks and all, and I even did a couple of push-ups on my toes! Never even attempted that before.
THEN I realized that at the jumping parts THE WHOLE HOUSE DIDN'T SHAKE!
AND my favorite of all: There's one part where you kneel on one knee and put your chest forward onto your leg to do some weights. Always before I've had to like move my tummy over to the side so I can go down like that. Well last night I DIDN'T! It's like I'm a normal person now or something!
It was so freaking awesome.
1 comment:
You are the hero of the day!
That is the coolest thing ever... and I have had similar experiences and the are pure blisssssssss!
Was it a minna video?
Post a Comment