Christine- 174.4! I'm going down! Must keep it up! I finally got myself to get up early and exercise today! I did 20 minutes on the bike, and we're going for a walk again today, and then I'll do my 40 minute 'turbo sculpt' tonight.
I don't have a specific eating plan right now, just trying for few carbs, more produce and protein, and small portions. And mostly just trying to get down to the elusive 170 so I can make the double chocolate brownie mix in the cupboard!
MoM - I was 177 today. That trip to Utah with all the food and chocolate destroyed me. But I am back to exercising. We walked aout 2 miles last night and this morning I went to the gym for 45 minutes and then to physical therapy in the afternoon and did lots of stuff and got sweaty and tired more. yea me.
No comments:
Post a Comment