ROWLEY STYLE!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm here.

MoM - 176.5 I'm still here! Just not doing well stillllll...... I was at 175.5 on Wednesday I think and was so excited but now..... aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh. But I know why. I keep snacking on chocolate jr. mints and peanuts. Pretty stupid I know. but I have been doing more exercising especially at the P.T. for about an hour and I have gone to the gym to do the bike a couple of times. Maybe I will pull out one of my exercise dvds. wonder where they are......

Christine, You are doing so great! I'm so proud of you for keeping it up. I'm really still trying.

Meredith - I'm so jealous that you are in the 150's YOU ROCK!!!! I long to be in the 160's and thought for sure I would be now. I want my belly to disapear so much. I'm just greatful that I am at least down those 35 lbs from before. It's good to not feel like I look obese anymore. That's such a yukky word.

No comments: