Meredith - 158.8 Woo hoo! And that was after eating breakfast and after the Halloween party last night! :) Oh and I'm wearing my new jeans today; I bought them a couple of weeks ago...last week they got big on me, so I actually dried them in the dryer last night (instead ff line drying) and they are still big! Hopefully I'll be going down another size sometime soon!
Christine- 172.6 I didn't really exercise yesterday, but we took the kids swimming and I think that burned a lot of calories. I was up to 173.8 yesterday! And I swear I wan't being that bad! Sheesh I can't believe how hard it is to get to 170! I've been trying to get myself recommitted to this whole thing-- I'm pretty happy with the way I look right now. I've basically lost all the baby/being a mommy weight that I've ever gained. But I really need to get to at least 160, because that's where I officially won't be overweight anymore. I want to get rid of these last 12.6 pounds before thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment