ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 10 Weigh-In

Dad - 151

Mom - 189.5 What can I say? I'm wasting away to nothing. 10%? That's 20.5 lbs so 1/2 lb more and I get my moolah back!! Yea for Jana and Jeff and Emma! A new family begins!

Christine - 193.6 Yesterday's weight since I'm at Mom's castle.

Eric - Out of town until Thursday evening. But you can count his weight from last week, because it hasn't changed at all...I promise. (last week: 225.0 1 lb gain; 2.6lb total loss)

Jana - 129.5--1.5 lb weight loss, total 16 lbs weight loss--Hey, 10% (actually, just barely under 11%)!! And I reached my original goal of 130! But now that I've achieved my ULTIMATE GOAL OF ALL TIME (at least the last 5 years), I shall turn around and gain it all back!!! MWAHAHAHA! Do I still get my $20 for losing 10% if I gain it back? :) HOLY CRAP I AM SO EXCITED!!

Cameron - 198.6 1 lb Weight loss Total 25.6 Lb weight Loss.

Kimi - 113 1 lb loss, total loss 12 lbs

Bryce- 198

Jason - 182.4 1 lb loss, total .8 loss

Meredith - 169.2 1.6 lb loss; 19.2 lb total loss I think I might be at 10%! Woohoo. (But yes, I know a lot of that was related to pregnancy)

Annette - 122.4 1 Lb weight loss. Total 6.8 Lb weight loss Hey, there are only 20 more days of the competition, Jana, I'll bet you'll do just fine weight wise. And if not, I certainly vote to give you your prize for the 10%. Way To GO! I'm so excited for you!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I totally think that you should get your $20 back! You're PREGNANT for crying out loud! We all want you to get nice and fat if that means we get a new niece/nephew!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you too! And I totally know what I'm going to get you already!!!

Christine said...

Of COURSE Jana should get the 10% prize!
Jason won't be weighing in today because I always put it in for him and I'm at mom's, so I don't know what it is!