ROWLEY STYLE!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Next Round!

So who's thinking of coming back for another round? I am for sure!

Any ideas for making it more interesting next time? What about doing points for a couple other things along with weight loss, like maybe exercise time and resting heartrate decrease.

Also, when do we want to start the next round? Could we maybe wait till I get back from vacation? :)
Christine

***************
From MoM
I am IN for sure! I really love having all of your exuberant winning losing spirits to help me out. It's been great to lose 20lbs and get "Stwong" as Dad says, at the gym. I really enjoy the machines I work on there and it makes me feel great.After talking to Christine and then to Dad, Jeff and Jana, we've come up with a few more ideas to make the next round fun (and profitable) and it can involve non-losers too with some challenges that will be helpful for everyone. We will post our ideas presently. so we can be ready to plunge in soon.
March 23, 2008 7:37 PM

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm SO in for a next round, especially since 1. I wasn't officially a contestant this time and 2. I really didn't do very well this time!

Hopefully Eric will be up for the next round, too! I'll have to ask him!

Annette Larsen said...

I don't think i'll even be unofficial for the next round. I"m below my high school weight, so I am offially good with where i'm at. But I will certainly be keeping up with the goings on next round.

Jana said...

Maybe I'll be unofficial, but I'd be happy to still contribute twenty bucks to the pot!

MoM K said...

I am IN for sure! I really love having all of your exuberant winning losing spirits to help me out. It's been great to lose 20lbs and get "Stwong" as Dad says, at the gym. I really enjoy the machines I work on there and it makes me feel great.
After talking to Christine and then to Dad, Jeff and Jana, we've come up with a few more ideas to make the next round fun (and profitable) and it can involve non-losers too with some challenges that will be helpful for everyone. We will post our ideas presently. so we can be ready to plunge in soon.